How does Dental Monitoring work?
During your first consultation at Davis Orthodontics, we will use our Intraoral Scanner to create a digital model of your unique smile. Then, during treatment, we will ask you to send us regular photos of your smile using the Dental Monitoring app. We can use the digital model we created at your consultation to compare your progress against your projected treatment program to make sure everything is going according to plan.
Having the Dental Monitoring app means you can continue your treatment from anywhere - as long as you have WIFI access! You won’t need to come to our practice for regular appointments or adjustments, and, even though we will see you less, you will have constant access to our expertise through the app.
Track your treatment on the go!
It’s extremely simple to get started with Dental Monitoring. After you come in for your initial consultation and sign up for treatment, we can get you set up with this incredible app.
- First, download the Dental Monitoring app to your iOS or Android smartphone.
- Next, follow the instructions in the app to take regular selfies of your smile.
- Then, we will use the Dental Monitoring software at our practice to view the photos you sent us. We will ensure that your progress matches up with your treatment program.
What are the benefits of Dental Monitoring?
Your treatment is more convenient and efficient than ever with Dental Monitoring. This app allows for:
- Fewer appointments - We can monitor your treatment remotely through the app, so we’ll only need to see you at our practice if Dr. Davis decides to adjust your treatment plan.
- Increased efficiency - Because we’ll get frequent photos from you, we will be able to adjust your treatment program as needed to speed up your treatment time and ensure the best outcome for your smile.
- Constant support - With the Dental Monitoring app, our team is always only a click away. You can contact us whenever you have questions, and we will send you regular progress reports to keep you updated on your treatment.
- Ultimate flexibility - Track your progress anytime and anywhere so treatment can work around your busy schedule.